Saturday 25 February 2012

Autumn Swirl from Heartfelt Creations

Its slipper day!
oh yes I can hear you say "You always have your slippers on Simms"
True, but its actually not naughty to live in them on Saturdays, so go right now and get those marabou piped kitten heels on-and the lads too if thats what floats your boat!
ooh but before you go skidding into the shoe rack, have a look at todays card..

Its another example of the stunning Autumn Swirl stamp set from Heartfelt Creations, available through Creative Expressions.

Unfortunately pics were taken before I got the new camera, need I say more...

I stamped with White chalk ink- I find it better than White Brilliance.
I glazed the leaves on the topper with glossy accents and then sprinkled a small amount of Cosmic Shimmer pastel glitter- I know you cant see the lovely effect in the dodgy pics!
If you dont like bright coloured glitters then I definitely recommend this Pastel set, you dont see pastels too often do you.

I also used some pearly dots, Spellbinders dies, Vintage ribbon.
The sentiment is from Claritystamp.

Ok now you can go for the slippers!
Enjoy your day, whatever your doing.

15 comments:

  1. hello melanie.yes i live in my slipers when inside love it. i have never heard of chalk in before. how dose that make stamping then, do you have to add another medium to it to stamp with. there is allways something new to lear from our craft friends. enjoy your slipper day mind rabiit dose no cirl up in them,love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm, should I do an ink guide for the tutorial page..... I forget that not everybody is up to speed on inks.
      If you google Versamagic Chalk ink pad all will be explained! xx

      Delete
  2. Morning Maria i'm already in my slippers. Love this card and the dies used, have a good weekend xxhazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always have my slippers on indoors, beautiful card unusual to see more blk than white, I likey,
    chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree at the end of a busy week nothing better than doing things around the house in the most relaxed way.
    Todays card is so lovely like the white on black rather than other way round. This is such a nice stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I will try the white chalk ink, thank you for the tip. I am in my slippers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Maria, and l too have my slippers on ........as always......lol:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria and thank you for this stunning card. It's so nice to see something different now and again, and this subtle white stamping is just that.
    Well I am the exception to the rule, I live out of my slippers. I am a barefoot girl and only put slippers on my feet to go onto the cold kitchen floor. But I get your theme and it's perfect with me too!! Enjoy and please continue to entrall us.
    Have good weekend Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Maria this is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Maria, love black and white.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria,
    as others have said fabbb card today. yes Ive got my slippers on. Never without them when I'm at home. Can't stand to be barefooted. Hey but what ever suits one sometimes doesn't suit everyone. We are all different in our tastes and likes. Hop your having a good weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marie
    I love your card :D
    I am barefooted, it's finally warm enough for no shoes in the house :D
    Sue H. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Maria,so elegant.Love the stamp to.

    ReplyDelete