Tuesday 21 February 2012

Homework winner!

Good Morning!
Ok I said I would leave the Claritystampers NW homework open for votes for a week, well its been a week.
Thank you so much to everybody who not only voted but left some really nice comments about all the little masterpieces, I know my ladies appreciate your encouragement.
So, who gets to choose themselves a new Claritystamp...

That would be number 3
created by our lovely Rae Dalal
She bakes nice cake too!

If your interested, our next meetings in Birkenhead are Thursday 8 March repeated on Sunday 11 March, there are a couple of places left.

Come back later for another post- I hinted at a giveaway the other day, and I wanna tell you all about my weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Well done Rae... you had my vote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! I can't believe it - every1s efforts were totally fab!!! wow thank you every1 for taking the time to vote for us all!!! Maria's a gr8 teacher! Guess this means I'm on cake duty again! Ha ha x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rae,did you have a technically challenged moment, or two! lol

      Delete
  6. Well done Rae, this was so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Done Rae ! Very well deserved :-) see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha Maria! Nope Google n my internet flipped out big time lol!! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria,
    that must have been a tough choice for you as you had so many lovely pieces of work to choose from. Well done to everyone- I am not averse to the brayer etc, just not its best friend YET!
    Congratulations Rae, your piece of work was truly beautiful and I especially loved the colour scheme you used.
    Look forward to hearing your news later Maria.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Rae , Beautiful Homework !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Rae, a beautiful work of art, def. a winner :D
    I don't envy you Maria, having to pick a winner, a tough job.
    Sue H. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone's homework was excellent that anyone could have been a winner. However number 3 has my vote! Well done Rae! A true clarity stamper if ever I saw one!
    Hope to join you one time Maria!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Rae! Fabulous card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. well one rea,i voted for you to. love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete