Saturday 11 February 2012

Pink & Heartfelt

Good Morning!
Today's card is using some lovely Heartfelt Creations goodies from Creative Expressions-Posy Patch stamps & dies, Ornate Scene window die,
This one got a little battered because its been in a box for a while.
I had some pink tissue paper from a gift and thought it would be nice as flowers!
I added some Cosmic Shimmer pearly dots, Organza rose and some pins.
The sentiment is stamped onto a Parisian?? accent- its very pretty whatever the set is called, I must try to remember them better.

Thats it for today, im racing against the battery on my laptop!
Have a lovely weekend.

15 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card. Never had thought of cutting flowers from tissue paper - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Maria the colours and dies used ate stunning. xxhazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, it is the Parisian Accents, I have it and love that particular one for sentiments. I must try using tissue paper for flowers - I always save it but then never use it! Thanks for the tip xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,
    saw you on tv and decided to join your blog. I love your creations. Thank you for sharing.
    Lots of love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, its gorgeous, love pink & black together x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Maria, and what a gret idea:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maria, I just bought the grand caliber. I already have the Expression....but now that's more dies on my list of must haves. A beautiful card. Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, very classy! HelenR :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Maria love the black die(is it a
    spellbinders)are my eyes deceiving me or is that a picture of you peeking out from behind, if so what a great idea. look forward to your next C & C show x Carole H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, i never noticed that- its my reflection in the mirri card!

      Delete
  10. I'm glad I'm not the only one who receivesa gift and looks to see what can be recycled with ribbons and bows . How beautiful is this card? Inspiring for Valentines

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria,
    Another stunner today. I see you realised that your reflection is in the mirri card LOL..
    This is a real girlie card and any female would be chuffed to receive it that's for sure.
    Have a good sunday Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card you are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete