Sunday 19 February 2012

Its not a Moroccan Snowflake, its Lilac!

Happy Sunday folks!
This one is a scheduled post, Im either running around the house trying to do 10 things at once, or Im halfway down the M6 on my way to the Trade show at the NEC.
Anyways, here is another of my Moroccan samples from the GC Blockbuster shows.
My first instinct was to make this a snowflake but in January? I thought you might throw heavy objects at me if I did...
So its a....  its a.....  its a nice hanging up thingy, yep thats what it is! 
Actually you could put a mothball in the back and make it an air freshener.  I do have another idea but not sure yet until I try it, let you know ok.

The sentiment is embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Aurora powder,lovely stuff!
The rest of the sentiment is 'Hope for tomorrow' but it wouldnt all fit so I just inked up the top part.
All goodies used are available from Creative Expressions.

Thats all for today, have a good one!
Maybe a giveaway tomorrow....come back and see.

18 comments:

  1. I do love the look of these new dies they are very versatile and you can get similar effects with other dies of a similar design. Good idea for mothball holder, cant wait to here about your other ideas. xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria this is lovely I really like it. How clever you are x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation Maria.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great as always
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having fun at the NEC x
    Love your hanging up thingy ... It's beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowflake or lilac hanging up thingy, it is still so pretty and delicate. You have inspired me to have a go at something similar using my Silhouette to do the cutting bits. If it works, I will post it. No heavy things being thrown from me. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful Maria:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria,
    Just when do you find the time to craft. Your such a busy lady. Love the lilac snowflake today. I wish I could go to the trade shows. LOL
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admired this when you demoed it on C&C and stored the idea in my to do part of my brain. I thought about using this as a 'Thank You' for someone special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and I love the colors! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tis lovely Maria safe trip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again,
    This is so pretty and I didn't think snowflake at all, love the lilac too. A have seen something like this before and it was made twice, back to back and glued onto a ribbon wrapped stick to make a fairy wand. Feathers, glitter and bling were also added for sparkle (being a Fairy wand).
    (Amazingpapergrace.com on Jan12th)
    Have a good week and don't work too hard
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really beautiful. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So delicate and the colour is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind if it was a snowflake! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello maria,i have done a gate fold card at last. i took your black,white and green colour theme from the other day. i see spellbinders is on pick of the day ideal world tusday at 9pm,will you be doing the programs. love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete