Wednesday 15 February 2012

Black & White Greetings from Paris

Good Morning.
Todays card is another of my samples using the JustRite stamp sets Greetings from Paris, Kindness & Labels 20 Spellbinders.

 These stamps are so crisp and clear,very nice to work with!
 I like how the border stamp can work with the single Fleur de Lis stamp to go around corners.
I stamped the Cafe Paris tag and masked it off, then stamped the various Postcard stamps, then inked black over some copier paper to give the illusion of the postcard edges.
I also used Crinkle edge organza, bakers twine, Silver Cosmic Shimmer pearly dots, all available from Creative Expressions.

Speaking of Creative Expressions, Sam Poole is back on Create & Craft on Friday with her fantastic new stamp sets- I neeeeed those for sure,they look great.  The shows are at 10am & 2pm subject to change.  There are some sneak peeks on Sam's blog.

Thats all for today, see you soon!




16 comments:

  1. Morning Maria, yes i neeeeeed these stamps too. My need list seems to be getting longer everyday. Loving the cards. Already checked out Sam Pooles webite, where shes got a tutorial for the fab rope knots on some of her samples. xxhazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,
    Another fabulous card today and the more I see these coordinating stamps sets the more I really must have them. As Hazel said the wish lists seem to be getting bigger and bigger!! I really can't keep up with mine. I have started given the wants 'scores' now so I know which ones are most important etc. Again, like Hazel, I have seen the previews of the new stamps on Sams blog and Sue Wilson has also been doing samples on her blog too. They really do look fab don't they.
    Anyway, thanks for this card today, it has reminded me to do more shape cards. I am terrible for sticking to mainly 8x8 or A5.
    Have a wonderful day Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning card and the stamps are a definite MUST HAVE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very eye catching NEED the stamps :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi maria,just to say,i have had a go at a white card. used nstables,and a butterfly die mariane i think,predone flowers.would love it if you would take a look,i have just joined your blog,and am waiting for you to acssept,my request,love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mria, Oh this is just adorable love the stamps, you make such beautiful cards:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Maria, I love black and white projects they can be so special as this is hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another stunning card Maria. I NEED these stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Stunning card Maria!!!! Love the stamps and black and white makes this card POP!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like your new camera is being put to some good use. Black and white is always stunning but with the shaped card it's stunning. I have to to study the card for sometime to take in all the stamps you've use and how.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria,
    Fabbbbbbb card. Lovely idea black and white for those stamps.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card....the stamp is Fab too this is going to have to go on my never ending wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning Maria,love the colourway.xxx

    ReplyDelete