Monday 13 February 2012

Creative Expressions, ooh la la!

Good evening gang!

I was supposed to be having a day of rest with no work of any description....
does a little blog post count as work? nope didnt think so!

So while me and Amber watch 'V' I thought I would show you another of my JustRite samples I made for the Creative Expressions shows a couple of weeks ago.

 This is using the Greetings from Paris set, I love how the postcard stamps are all separate so you can use them separately with ease.
I used Wild Honey, Black Soot & Fired Brick Distress Stains for the postcard and tag. 
The background was embossed with the Cog Mica Mask and a couple of colours of Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Thick Embossing powder.
Oh look its those Foliage & Spiral Blossom Spellbinders again- I wasnt kidding when I said how much I love those!
I also used Labels 4 and a Grand edgy.

See you soon!


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful maria you never fail to make me go Wow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful must give those leaves an airing have them 6 mths or more and never used them Thanks for the inspiration.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is different and so cool.
    Love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.. think if this was something I did the rose would have had to been a dark pink or the same colour of the cogs..
    Just my opinion though
    Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Love the colours .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Maria, love the colours you have used. i so love the foliage and flowers too so addictive xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria,
    lovely card. I just love the foliage dies. Which I bought after one of your demos.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Maria, this is a lovely card. it's one of those that inspire you about how you can create something special like this but using what you've got if you haven't got the same stamps/dies etc

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning Maria, your creations are amazing :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not much use but I like 1, 2 and 3. It's purely personal, but they seem to look just right.
    regards,
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. and I am obviously behind....love your card.
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete