Monday 28 November 2011

Happy Monday, baby!

Yep its come around again, like a flash!
I did actually manage to get some Christmas shopping done at the weekend though, and Santa knows whats what, so thats good.
I have been busy with samples for the Claritystamp tv shows next weekend.
Also I have been doing samples for my Create & Craft shows which have now been re-scheduled, so I have a little longer to prepare for those.

So with all that happening (and more) secret stuff, I dont have a lot that I can show you yet, so I used another of my image stash to put a quick card together to show you.

The FF image was coloured with Copics when I first got them- thats my excuse for the dodgy shading, think I prefer my PM's.
I used Centura pearl card with an A4 mask from Stamps Away/Clevercut, I have lots of Ali's masks on my wish list.
I have used my treasured Scrabble set from Claritystamp for my lettering.
The spellbinders need no introduction.
The Cosmic Shimmer Black and white pearl glue is from Creative Expressions
A bit of ribbon and some Candi to finish.

Dont forget 3 more followers and I will organise some blog candy.

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so cute, love the monochrome look and those die cuts are stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, Just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! LOVE IT :)

    Hope you and family are well. Take care

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Maria. Hope things are working out for you - all sounds very intriguing!!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete