Sunday 20 November 2011

Frosty & Bright with Clarity and PanPastel.

Good morning, I must confess its actually Saturday night as I write, but when this goes live guess where I will be- yes exactly, In bed hopefully still asleep!

My card today is for a guest slot on the PanPastel Challenge blog.
You dont need to use PanPastels to enter the challenges so head on over and have a look.
The theme this week is Frosty & Bright.
I used 3 shades of PanPastel to blend the background/sky. 
Then using Black Adirondack ink I stamped my Spruce trees, Sentiment and mini Santa sleigh, all from Claritystamp.

Thats the 'bright' sorted, for the 'frosty' I used a white pen to add some frost/snow to the trees.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is stunningly beautiful Maria, love the way that have blended the PanPastel colours, gorgeous design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my word Maria this is absolutely AWESOME. I do so love the sentiment and the background is stunning. Will have to have a go at this challenge. I hope you and family are well.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty Maria......I like the gem like colours too The background looks like an Ameterine.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, Truly adorable :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card xx. I don't know what pan pastels are, so I'm off to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a wonderful card, great images and colors.

    ReplyDelete