Friday 2 December 2011

Not much to show, but a little helper?

Well I thought I needed to nip in and just have a quick catch up, not been making a huge amount because I feel a bit distracted-my sister is still in hospital and cant come home for at least another week if she improves.

I have been having another sort out in the craft room, just got everything spread out on the bed and Milly bunny decided she wanted to help mummy, so she shoved a few bits/dragged the bedding half off and lay down and stretch out right in the middle of it all!  I have to confess that I love that she is like my little shadow, she has brought so much laughter into our house with her funny antics.


 I found this pic on the pc, the little girl is from a Creative Expressions set, coloured with Promarkers.


 This was a clean/simple Clarity card I didnt get around to showing you, using the Wrought Iron collection, I used the chair-back to make the bunting.

See you Sunday for some Clarity tv cards.
Have a good weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Very soft looking helper. I take it you don't have a cat............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, Milly Bunny is so sweet! Lovely projects too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milly looks really happy sprawled out amoungst your crafty stash. Love the bunting and I hope your sister-in-law recovers soon.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete