Friday 11 November 2011

A Kickin Birthday

Hello, its Friday! not that it makes much difference to me but im sure its good for those of you who are Monday-Friday workers.
I was struggling a little for something to show you today because most of my work this week is secret for now- cant wait to show you some of it.

so, I decided to show you this little guy
The stamps are from a Creative Expressions set, the papers are from Papermania

If my memory serves me well, I coloured with PM's
The ink pad used for distressing was stormy sky
Nesties and an Ek punch, bit of string, jobs a goodun.

 I hope you will join in with 2 minutes silence at 11am today, I dont imagine there are many of us that have been untouched by war in some way.
Sending peaceful hugs to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Maria, love the colours and the layout is lovely too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting after very long. Lovely guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love all the patterned paper you used too. Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Maria, love the colours and the layout its just great:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image and I love the punch xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am writing this on Saturday after Barbara Gray's lesson today. Your cards, as usual, were stunning. Looking forward to seeing more tomorrow (Sunday).

    ReplyDelete