Monday 14 November 2011

Another In the Classroom lesson 4 card.

Its Monday again, do they actually come around faster the closer to Christmas we get, or does it just feel that way coz im not organised?
Hope everybody had a good weekend anyway, did you see the Claritystamp shows?
Here is another of my Classroom cards
I used the versamark trick for the fluffy clouds for a change, Denim and Lettuce inks, Birdhouse is coloured with Copics.

I hope you like it, it took nearly an hour for the pic to load today!
See you soon.


4 comments:

  1. Love it, as always great card Maria. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Maria, I love the gorgeous sky you've created.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, It's beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did see this card on the programme and loved it. By the way, I keep seeing you and Emma using what you call Scrabble letters from Clarity, but I cannot find them anywhere on the site. Do you know if they are still in production or where to find them?

    ReplyDelete