As promised here is the card I made yesterday using PanPastels to colour the image.
I decided I wanted to try these wet with a brush to see if you can colour a stamped image, I was looking for my Sansador but it was downstairs, so laziness kicked in and I decided to use baby oil, went to the bathroom cabinet and there was none,so still being lazy I decided to try Avon SSS bath oil- I was only gonna play to see if it worked so stop laughing, I can hear you!
Anyway, this is the result of my first attempt, not too bad me thinks.
I used turquiose, burnt sienna, black, yellow to mix the colours.
I shaded the edges with turquois and a sponge while still in the cutting die, much easier to blend than ink.
For more ideas on how to use PanPastels have a look at Kerry's blog and there is also a new challenge blog.
Thanks for looking, see you soon.