Thursday 31 January 2013

Special.....in the Clarity department!

Good Morning

Today's card is using the cool Butterfly stamp from Clarity coloured with Polychromos pencils.

 

The aperture is cut from a fancy rectangle Spellbinder.

I stamped the Supersprig, also from Clarity in Tattered Rose and doodled a little with a black fine liner, I'm still undecided about the doodling,what do you think?

 

The sentiment was masked off, it actually says On Your Special Day, yes it's another Clarity!

hope you like it.

Speaking of Clarity, I finished my tv samples last night ready for Sunday,have you set your video to record?

 

Stop by tomorrow for news of a little giveaway...

6 comments:

  1. lovely cards maria, looking forward to your samples on tv. I like the doodling on your card too. Annx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now I like this simple. Love the colouring never heard of those pencils do they mux with water?.
    My machine has been set since Sunday evening.lol.

    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw it's lovely Maria! Love the delicate colouring! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete