Tuesday 29 January 2013

A lot less is more..

Good afternoon to you!

I spotted this cool sketch at Less is More


 

Erm, blogsy is telling something or other about not wanting to use the pic of sketch, so it might not appear..how very rude!

Anyway, here is a quickie using a piece of Kraft card and a couple of scraps from next to my trimmer.

 

This is actually a sketch I use often since I saw Chrissie at Less is More use it ages ago, but usually I do it toward the top of the card,don't know why..

The punch is an EK by the way.

Maybe a couple more challenges for this if I can make the link thingy work for me...

Less is More Week 104

Created with love. Anything goes

Love to create. Anything with a sentiment

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I really like your scrappy Card very nice xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maria!!!!! Simplicity and elegance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Maria, I do use this sketch a lot, it's one of my favourites... one of Jen's favourites too!
    Your card is terrific too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely my signature sketch maria!! love your sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice simple card!! Thank you for shring with us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Z

    ReplyDelete