Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mopping up..some ink I mean.

Good morning

I'm still catching up with stuff I didn't show you when I was AWOL...

This one is a quick 8x8 card I made for a young friends birthday.

 

It was simply a case of mopping up some ink splodges, stamping the Leafy Swirl and highlighting with white.

Then I used my letterbox kit to make the name tiles, the letters are not that clear in pic because the glue is still wet under the dewdrops.

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe and warm wherever you are.

10 comments:

  1. She will love it Maria as much as I do....Love the colour inks you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Maria.love the colours xx off to look at schedule to set machine just in case.

    looking forward to Saturday. xx

    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Maria I love it! Enjoy the rest of your day and take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card again Maria! Was it fun to make splodging ink about!? I love doing messy crafting at the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Maria looking forward to Thursday!!! hugs hun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, Your card for you friend is really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty - I love the background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. best steam mop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have bookmarked this blog because this contains more valuable information. Ogen Infosystem provides creative website design and SEO Services at an affordable price.
    Web Development Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete