Sunday 3 May 2015

Mr and Mr

Good evening, hope you have enjoyed your Sunday, it's certainly flown by!

I did say I would show you the whole card from my sneak peek yesterday....

I inked through a heart aperture then stamped the dove from Wedding Wee Folk 6 in the same ink, I removed the aperture and stamped the car from the same set, then I masked the ends of the Mr & Mrs line sentiment to stamp Mr & Mr instead.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out the other DT members blogs for some fantastic Clarity samples.

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I love it Maria. So clever. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria this is a brilliant card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so clever. if you hadn't said i hadn't realized that you had masked a bit off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Maria, I like it a lot Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. Such a fab idea. Love it. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant. Such a fab idea. Love it. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, lovely simple design, very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Maria, and clever. xx Sam

    ReplyDelete