Friday 29 May 2015

Finish it Friday #3

Evening!

I nearly managed to schedule this for this morning, but when I went to take pic late last night it was too dark...

So this weeks piece is using more bits that I'd used Paperartsy paints on weeks ago, then in an attempt to use them up I stamped with the Shepherds Purse, some got used on the little canvas I did about a month ago and these bits were tossed to one side a second time! So I was determined to use them.

This was also a bit of an experimental piece for a couple of techniques I wanted to use for my mixed media class on Sunday, the final piece is very different but you can see the influence can't you?....

Hope you like it, maybe next Friday you can join in and finish something off? You could leave a link in a comment so I can come see.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

10 comments:

  1. Fab and glad to see you finishing stuff off xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab and glad to see you finishing stuff off xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love every bit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely Maria! I am so looking forward to the workshop on Sunday!
    I finished off one of the projects we did that's Saturday!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blooming georgous Maria, I adore left-overs! Have a great time Sunday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Maria. Wish I could get to your workshop on Sunday!! I'm sure everyone will have a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo very interesting piece, I have a couple of canvas projects that I must get finished, thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely piece and so good that you've used up your discarded pieces. Your project for Sunday looks intriguing;loving the hession and dangling heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely project.

    ReplyDelete