Saturday 10 August 2013

Ello flower....

Mornin!

Actually it's Happy Slipper day, and guess what?

I have a new pair, oh yes, courtesy of Rachael one of my workshop ladies...I will of course be sporting them in class today- well I can't keep 20 ladies in line if I'm not comfy can I....

We are pattern building today with some of my fave Clarity corner stamps, but before I take off up the M58 I have a card to show you.

 

I used my new Cheery Lynn cutting die from Oyster and a lovely sentiment from Clarity, gave me a good opportunity to use the lovely flowers my buddy Jo Rice gave me from Sweet Lilac flowers.

 

I Don't think it needs anything else, I like it anyway.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

 

9 comments:

  1. Maria it's beautiful! I love that new die!
    Looking forward to class today mainly as I've had 3 days completely away from crafting! But I feel refreshed and raring to go! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, so simple, so elegant. I love the sentiment and that die looks like a 'must have' to me. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Maria!
    Lovely card!
    I have that Die, and can't stop using it, even on Christmas cards!
    It took a few goes at first through the GC..... but now it is easier to cut!
    Love the sentiment stamped in the middle...
    Enjoy your slippers..... a girl can't have to many slippers!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow your card is beautiful lovely embossed folder and beautiful flowers too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, it needs nothing else at all! Its gorgeous! I hope you have had a comfy day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Maria, and I love how you have used your flowers...
    Hope your feet are Happy....hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria

    Love today's card. Looks very regal.

    ReplyDelete