Saturday 17 August 2013

A Gelli fish card

Good morning or happy middle of the night!

I'm not decided which it is yet, but I am feeling cheated out of some sleep again.

Anyway, I got sick of twiddling my thumbs in the dark and thought I might aswell blog.

Not a huge amount I can show you at he moment, it's all secret stuff, but I thought this would be ok...

This is using some tropical fish from Claritystamp, and the double bubble stencil on my Gelli plate. The fish are coloured with Distress markers.

The sentiment is actually on heat resistant acetate wrap, I managed to avoid the glare in the piccy,I must be getting better at this photography malarkey.

Hope you like it..

Have a great Saturday whatever your up to!

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Maria, love the colour and a great idea for a male card which I know a lot of people struggle with xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria

    Love the bubble background and the fish. Would be great for a man's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Maria, love the Gelli background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bubbles! It's a great card Maria as always!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bubbles Maria, love the fish. Finally treated myself to a Gelli plate after watching Barbara! Love it :) Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete