Friday 18 May 2012

Your Lilac carriage awaits...

Good Morning.
This is another scheduled post because I have allsorts going on at the moment at home & work.


Todays card is using the Clarity Classroom set from beginning of the month.

I stamped onto Black Clarity card and dusted with mica powder from Stamps Away, Im loving their mica colours.
I had lots of grand plans forthis stamp set but didnt get to do all the things I wanted, so I must try and come back to this set.

If your off work for the weekend, enjoy!
I will be working and hopefully eating biscuits with my friend Annette Lee today and then at Suzicrafts in Stockton tomorrow.

Have a good one whatever your doing!





6 comments:

  1. Hi Maria
    This card is beautifull love what you have done with the mica powder.
    You are very busy these day.
    Off to America for 3 weeks will be checking out the craft stores will let you know if anything new about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I didn't know you could get black Clarity card - I must get some! I love anything black - Thank you for the tip xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the magical, ethereal look of this card. Have a fantastic weekend in Stockton, will look up your friends shop next time I,m in N.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, Oh so beautiful and great stamp:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!! Love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very effective. Maria. hope your weekend is a good one.
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete