Monday 21 May 2012

A lovely weekend

Hello!
Well its the start of another fresh new week and I actually feel ready to tackle this one.

I took the day off yesterday to do stuff with Stevie & Amber, I try to do that when I have been away working for a couple of days.

I spent Friday in Sedgefield assisting my good buddy Annette Lee with her Clarity workshop, really good fun followed by a curry & bottle of wine back at Mike & Annette's.

Saturday was Annettes turn to come and give me a hand at my workshops at one of my all time fave craft shops, Suzicraft in Stockton on Tees.

 Have a look at my beautiful flowers, Thank you so much Susan & Tom for cheering me up!!!!

It was great to see lots of the suzicraft gang again, they are a fantastic bunch of crafters.
and it was treat holding Mo's dangler for him too - dont ask!

Im looking forward to seeing you all again in August.

While I was there, Tom kindly let me have a Splodge-Away mat to give away here on bloggy, so come back tomorrow to put your name on the list and for details of the new Splodge-Away blog.

Have a good one!




4 comments:

  1. Aww, glad you had a lovely weekend. See you in June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are just gorgeous and could easily be mistaken for a card, glad you had a lovely weekend, looking forward to another of your amazing creations:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gald to hear you are having lots of fun whilst you are working hard. The children must look forward to your weekinds at home. You sound as though you are back in good health as well as spirits

    ReplyDelete