Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mica and Masks


Good Morning!
I thought I would show you something a little different today, this is using the Posy Patch stamps from Heartfelt Creations.
I stamped and masked the flowers, then masked the top & bottom of the card, Rubbed the middle area with Versamark and brushed with Mica Powder.  The shimmer doesnt show up in the picture but its lovely.
I decoupaged some of the flowers just Black & White, the top flower I covered in versamark before sprinkling with a little mica and then clear embossed for an enamelled look.

See you soon!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maria...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card,I love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,
    This is beautiful, so clean and stylish. A perfect example of elegance. Love it.
    Hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, Very pretty card, a littlr different from what you've been shoeing us latelt, but really nice to see mica powders bein used again

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely gorgeous card - so elegant, love it xx

    ReplyDelete