Friday 25 May 2012

Oh Joy

Good morning, well I assume so, because when this goes live at 6.30 am I will be fast asleep I hope!

Today's card is a magazine card for my first blog diary in Creative Cardmaking issue 40, I saw it on the shelf in a craft shop and my little photo stared back at me on the front cover- that was wierd!


The paper used is Up Up & Away from First Edition, dont think it should be called paper though-its far too luxurious!
Not much inky stuff on this card, I just inked edges.
There is plenty of inkyness in the card for issue 42 though, itson sale now I believe.

See you soon!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maria. What a proud moment that must be. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and that paper is fab!! Well done on being published! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Maria, this is stunning :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you. Stunning card, I love the papers, they're so cute. Might just have to start buying the mag now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Maria, and what a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete