Friday 23 December 2011

Ivory & Black Triangular box.

Good morning! Today I thought I would show you the box I made for the Creative Expressions shows I did on Create & Craft last weekend.

I love Ivory & Black especially with the Centura Pearl card.

I used a variety of Heartfelt Creations including the Posy Patch dies, Scenic Oval Window die, Autumn Leaves dies, and Iris Framer rubber stamp.
I made the box on my Hougie Board.

This stamps and embosses so nicely, colours pretty well too!

Just a quick post today, is it really only 2 days until Christmas- someone stop the clock!


4 comments:

  1. Thats lovely Maria..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is fabulous, something to be treasured x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, Your creations is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic box, I just love the shape! Beautifully decorated, Blk & White is soooo stylish.
    ...off to play with my Hougie Board - Thanks :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete