Thursday 22 December 2011

A bit of Claritystamp workshop news!

Firstly, apologies, this post was supposed to be yesterday, but I have had no internet since Tuesday night-very annoying!
But Mr Posty has just delivered a new connector so here I am.

Those of you who have received your Claritystamp Club newsletter (and had time to read it) will know about the launch of the Northwest Claritystamp workshops in January,  Our first meeting on Thursday 12 January is already fully booked, BUT, there still seems to be plenty of interest, so assuming there are enough takers I will repeat the class on the Sunday (15 January) so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like a place so I can make the necessary arrangements. 

For those of you, including non members, who dont yet know about the workshops, here is the deal

Monthly Claritystamp workshops in the Northwest at a fantastic price.
Claritystamp Club members will receive 10% discount on any goods bought on the day.
Claritystamp Club members will always be offered workshop places before non club members.
Special events throughout the year including a visit from Barbara herself!

Please get in touch if you would like any further information.

Ok I promised you a card too didnt I, will a tag be ok?



This is using the Ivy corner and my fave leafy stamp.


See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Maria these are stunning! I am a member of Clarity so really looking forward to attending as many workshops as I can in the New Year and the first one being brayering is great as I do need to get to grips with this.

    Sending you lots of Best wishes for Christmas and I hope the New Year is very prosperous for you too as you really deserve this.

    Much Love
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab news about the workshops. I would be interested in the Sun 15 Jan workshop - can you email me the details pls? I'll PM you my addy on FB x
    Love the tag ;)
    Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year
    Hugs
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, That's brilliant news! gorgeous tags:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag ! We spoke just before Christmas so I'm really hoping to meet you onSunday 15 th January x

    ReplyDelete