Tuesday 11 February 2014

May all your...Gerberas.

Evening!

I said I would show you Jeanette's birthday card didn't I...I'm sure she has opened it by now so it's ok.

 

I'm trying to be a better friend when it comes to birthday cards, so many good friends didn't get one last year, so hopefully I can make up for it this year-we'll see!

I used the Gerbera stamps again with Distress re-inkers..

One of my fave text stamps too...

And a biiiiig embossing folder from Spellbinders.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by, keep watching out for a giveaway very soon...

6 comments:

  1. really lovely Maria --- I too love that sentiment - it covers so many occasions =- what colour inks were they? Love that embossing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have opened it and it's lovely, even more beautiful in the flesh. The colouring on the flowers is stunning. This is my fave sentiment too. I feel honoured that you made it for me...BIG THANK YOU xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card with spring colours. have that embossing folder too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card I'm sure Jeanette loves it x

    ReplyDelete