Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Seahorses...

Afternoon!

I said I would show you that Seahorse card didn't I.....

Here it is, it's an 8x8.

It's actually 3 layers, base layer is a Gelli print, middle layer is velum, top layer is heat resistant acetate.

I also used the little tropical fish stamps from Clarity.

Barbara really loved this one, so I will be putting the instructions on the V

Claritystamp gallery.

Also today, Barb is featuring the Seahorses on her blog, so for a different look go and have a gander...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, the seahorse stamps are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. three layers!!! wonderful effect waiting for these little fellas to arrive from Clarity :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh my goodness this is truly beautiful the image is so adorable and the layout with all of the lovely embellis is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever Maria....and three layers ..I like the sound of that...look forward to seeing how you created it...hugs......Jo. X

    ReplyDelete