Monday 11 June 2012

Clarity tea for two!

Good Morning.
Hope everybody had a good weekend whatever you did!

I was demonstrating at Stamp Magic in Doncaster yesterday.
I spent Saturday trying to get stuff done for Barbara's Claritystamp 4-day deal on Create & Craft, if blogger is playing nicely then this post will go live 5 minutes into the first show, so get on over and have a look!

Here is one of the samples I made


So they can have a cuppa after the show!

I just realised I didnt take a photo of my personalised stamp for you to see, it was a lovely surprise when it dropped through the door because I decided I had to have one as soon as I saw the 'plans' for them earlier in the year!
Right stuff to do, have a good one.


6 comments:

  1. Great idea.. as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab idea!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Maria , looking forward to seeing you later in the week :-) love 'n' hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this Maria on create and craft xx

    ReplyDelete