Tuesday 5 November 2013

Yes it's been a while....

Evening!

Did you wonder where I'd gone?

Well I'm here now, and here's a card..

The colour is a little off, it's hard to get a decent pic in the winter light isn't it.

I used one of the new Aperture Clarity Stencils to lightly dust the oval shape, then used a couple of other Clarity stencils for the pattern.

Then I used the lovely Christmas Tree outline stamp with some Angelina fibres,

Add a sentiment, done!

Barbara has very kindly given me some top notch Clarity goodies to use as I see fit for giveaways etc, sooo, how about a giveaway in way of apology for my absence??

Right then, come back tomorrow then.

10 comments:

  1. This looks so effective, I must have a go, need this stamp as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card when I saw it at the SECC, angelina is my next new thing to try. I can vouch that the colour is much better for real. Looking forward to some give aways, but please remember that some of us are at work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria lovely card. Watched Barb at weekend using fibre, l really must give this a go, great effect thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Maria I love those aperture stencils ( I got em all lol)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card and so good to have you back....I have missed you....hope the bunnies are o.k. After all the noise of Nov 5th....hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. think the tree and stencils are going to find their way into my shopping Basket! Ho Hum wonder what else will !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Maria and yes where have you been!!....lol nice to see your back x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card - loving the masks together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria

    Lovely to see you back on your blog. lovely card today

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this card, the tree is such a clever idea

    ReplyDelete