Saturday 30 November 2013

Black and White UTEE.

Happy Saturday!

And I'm particularly happy because I'm able to stay home today and watch Barbara on my iPad at 11am.

Then of course there are the regular Sunday Clarity shows tomorrow, I can't show you my cards for that yet, but I can show you this...

It's one of a series of UTEE cards I did for Creative Cardmaking, it's on sale now.

Actually one of the other designs made the front page, yippee! I will show you that one soon.

Anyway, for this one I used a couple of Clariystamps, a cutting die, and a texture tread, not telling you anymore, go buy the mag lol.

Have a nice Saturday whatever your doing.

2 comments:

  1. Well OK I will go and buy the Mag then because I am dying to see how you have done it!!! Looks lovely Maria.xx Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just waiting on my mag getting delivered Maria! will certainly look out for you, but I know it will be lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete