Thursday 12 September 2013

Melty Peek...

Hellllo! Well it's neither morning or afternoon...

I'm getting quite excited about the weekend, it's gonna be a cracker!

Saturday I will be among some great demonstrators at the Craft Range in Burnley.

Here's a little peek at one of my Meltpot samples

 
Here are all the details.

Then on Sunday I'm in Preston with Claritystampers Northwest, we have some more of my fave stamps to play with. No sneak peeks of that I'm afraid, I dont tend to show current workshop projects on bloggy.

I'm currently trying to sort a venue out to take Claritystamping to Shrewsbury, not as easy as you might imagine...so if you know anywhere please shout me.

Wirral venue? I was supposed be getting a phonecall with a price yesterday, so I'm gonna chase it again today.

Back to work I go, thanks for stopping by, have a good one.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maria

    Love this sneaky peak. Shame all the demo days are so far away. Or else I'd definitely come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Melt Pot sample Maria....so looking forward to seeing you on Sunday...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples, where did you get that lovely owl? Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little owl. I do wish I could be there to see all the fab demos that will be taking place but a bit too far for me I'm afraid. Have a great time. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write additional on this topic, it may possibly not be a taboo subject but typically individuals aren’t enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete