I am still trying re-organise the temple, it was worth the malarkey of the hammering and drilling and even the brick dust which my remaining lung is loving, but it's been good to have a good old sort out. I have made a few cards from bits and bobs off my desk that I have been refusing to sling for so long, I will show you when the glue dries etc, in the meantime I spotted a 'pink' challenge over at Less is More, now you know I don't do a lot of pink usually, but I just fancied a bash.
I used a couple of my fave Clarity stamps (which are now in place and looking great on the newly built racks,show off!)
Inks used were Pink Sherbet, Raspberry, Wild Plum Adirondacks.
Other bits used, Splodge mat, blending tool, white and black pens.
I made another piece a little different with the waste ink from this one, show you tomorrow.
Less is more. Pink