Friday 13 July 2012

My first Twinchie-in a hurry!

Yep mega fast post coming up!
I wanted to support my crafty friend Mrs G with a new creative venture, the Show us your Twinchie challenge blog.
Sounds cool doesnt it, you just make a mini piece of artwork 2inches square.
I have been so mega busy that I confess I just wacked this together-will try harder next time Eileen I promise!
I used stamps from Dimension Stamps, Petal Passion & Clockwise.  Drizzled on some glossy and sprinkled some mica flakes and added the key.
Now if my memory serves me right I need to complete this post then go over to twinchie and link to my post before the deadline tomorrow.
Have a good one!

ooh and if your coming to Summer Crafting, come see us at the Clarity stand where we also have the new Splodge Away mats too!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Awww what a star you are ..thanks for the support. We are all enjoying ourselves with this and like you, we are whacking these Twinchies out but producing works of 'Art' as we go! Super job ... Mmmmmm you still have time to make and enter TWO more! lol ! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Maria that Twinchie is fab, and they are great fun to make, I made my first one this week and entered the challenge. Clarity N W homework is good practice for twinching. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at Doncaster Maria and enjoy your splodging xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet Twinchie! It certainly doesn't look like you just wacked it together. Have a fab time at Doncaster xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Maria! For a "in your words" slapped together, it's very impressive! Thank you for entering our first challenge! As Eileen says you've still a little time to do a coupe more lol! Good luck! Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do admire your work Maria, you always make me think "why didn't I think o"? I think this Twinchie blog is a great idea. Have checked it out and am just off to do a piece for the challenge. I thoink the design team are already the winners though, lovely Twinchie's. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. That should have read "why didn't I think OF THAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little work of art Maria. I only found out about twinches when I read your blog this morning. Now I'm hooked. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Twinching' sounds like some sort of teenage craze, but I guess art has no age deying barriers, Your 'twinch' is a real work of art, best of luck in the competition.

    ReplyDelete