Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dreams

Good afternoon, I know its a bit late in the day but better late than never!
Todays card is another of my Clarity samples using the Dragonfly stamp.
I also used Some Spellbinders, Pearly dots, Embossing folder, white pen, Organza etc. I stamped Dreams from the Follow your Dreams stamp, Embossing powder used is Cosmic Shimmer Darks/Metallics.

Pins & button are from my stash, stamps from Clarity, everything else if from Creative Expressions.
Back to work for me, Im at Harrogate at the weekend but before then I have some top secret stuff to do!
Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

  1. Ooh! What are you up to?? See you at Harrogate hopefully, maybe we could grab a coffee if you're not too busy :) Lovely card by the way, the dragonfly is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another beautiful creation Maria:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very 007, this secret world of crafting. Hope Harrogate goes well. This card is so lovely, very generic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card it gives you a feeling of peace
    I wonder what you are up to, I will watch your space
    Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria,
    missed this yesterday as I looked in on your blog too early. I just love butterflies and dragonflies. Wonderful card, the colours are fab too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card beautiful design Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Maria, very peaceful. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blimey Maria,
    I have been away sunning it down at Dover and on my return....WOW, it's a lovely, lovely card.
    All I can say is ...keep them coming.
    Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Secret stuff eh, very mysterious! Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunner I love this card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete