Thursday 8 September 2011

Its not Billy Goat Gruff, its a Yule Goat!

Good morning-ish, its wet on The Wirral but we seem to have been spared most of the horrible high winds, so cant complain really.
Today I thought id show you one of my Claritystamp Yule Goat cards.  This is an 8x8, displaying (as always) my wonderful photographic skills!

I inked with Expresso Adirondack and coloured with Promarkers. The lovely linen binding was given to me by the lovely Sue Wilson a few weeks ago, I knew it would be perfect for my Clarity cards.  The gems, card base and co-ordinates card stock are all from Cardcraft Plus.
Links to go shopping are over on the right, as always.

Have a great day gang!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Maria, this is amazing! gorgeous image and colours just an adorable card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete