Wednesday 14 September 2011

A catch up, and some tv show times.

Good morning all, I cant believe its Wednesday again, someone please stop that clock for 5 minutes!!!  A quick catch up then, I say quick not because there's not much to say but because there's not much time.  The weekend was fantastic at Harrogate, I met some really lovely people and catch up with friends old and new.  Elaine and I were waited on hand and foot on Saturday night when we stayed at Len & Heather's, theres a lot to be said for a man that can cook!
Monday, I was pretty much out of it, definiteely needed the rest.  Yesterday I was back in Preston preparing for todays show's, which leads on nicely to telling the times.

11am, 4pm and 7pm all on Create and Craft.

I hope I can stay awake long enough, I may have been in the worst hotel in the whole of Peterborough last night!
I got to go, typing one handed while curling hair has not been completely successful!
Hope you can catch the shows later, have a good day whatever your up to.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, hope u have a gr8 show x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, your card is lovely great easel card and the background papers are stunning have a great show:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete