Friday 2 October 2015

Steampunk challenge at Fantasy Stampers

Good Morning!

Time has really run away from me the last couple of weeks, I've been really busy moving, I'm so sick of the sight of cardboard boxes, I really am.

Anyway, I should have blogged my card 6 days ago, that's when the Steampunk challenge went live over on Fantasy Stampers challenge blog.

I absolutely love steampunk, but found I didn't have any stamps to really fir the theme, so I adapted this card with some cogs and wings to create a girly steampunk feel.

The background isn't too clear, but trust me it's a brayered resist.

Gilding flakes on acetate for wings.

Diecut from Tim Holtz sewing room

And various Claritystamps and stencils.

There's still a full week to enter the challenge, so why not pop over and see what the rest of the DT have created and get a peek at the other entries.

Have a great day, another busy one for me!

 

3 comments: