Monday 12 October 2015

Fright Night

Good Morning!

Is it really Monday again, already!

The last few weeks have been taken up with packing and moving, but the old place is now done and I hand the keys over today, now I just have to unpack....I can't find a thing at the moment, but it'll be ok.

So what about my card...it's for the new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers, the theme is

Fright Night/Halloween. The other dt members have done some lovely work, we'd all love you to enter the challenge.

I used a Swirly Skull stamp from Dimension stamps, clear embossed it onto black card then decoupaged the skull on white.

I don't have a lot of Halloween type stamps, but It would be rude not to have a couple, especially as Halloween is Amber's birthday.

Speaking of birthdays, my little boy is 16 today!!!

So it's only fair I show a photo of him when he was still cute....

Yes, definitely still cute at 6, even in a blonde wig.....

Happy Birthday Son, I love you!!!!!!!!

 

7 comments:

  1. This is a very classy interpretation of the theme Maria. I was so good to see you at P Sunny, hope we can meet again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Maria. What a sophisticated take on Hallowe'en; I love your work, its always so inspirational. Happy birthday Steve. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Maria, totally love it. Happy Birthday Steve. Might just be entering this challenge - we shall see.
    hugs
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Halloween card Maria, that skull is amazing.
    Hope your son has a very happy birthday, you will be a very popular mum after posting that photo!
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is a fabulous card. There's a certain daughter of mine who is crazy about skulls and that stamp would be perfect for her. Hope you're soon unpacked and settling in. Enjoy the birthday celebrations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Maria, as well as Steve's birthday card. Good on you ... hope the unpacking goes ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Maria!

    Poor Steve! Happy birthday matey! Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete