Tuesday 17 March 2015

Medieval town?

Good morning, I'm in my manic state of packing etc for the NEC, and in among that I realised it's been a week since I blogged, soooo, I had a quick look at what posts I had drafted for such a time...

I thought this would be ideal because the Happily ever after stamp set is one of the clarity goodies I shall be playing with at the NEC.

I wanted this one to look like a medieval town, I did quite a bit of masking on this one, but that was the hardest part, the shading etc was easy.

That's all for now. Back to work for me.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD, LOVE THE COLOUR TONES AND WHAT A GREAT IMAGE, FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clever and must have taken some time. Hope you get chance for a rest this week after NEC. XX

    ReplyDelete