Wednesday 4 June 2014

Congrats!

Good Morning!

This blogging is getting to be a habit again isn't it.

This is another of my samples from the weekend, I've been hoping for more stencils that I can use with pastes and stuff,just like this one!

The stamps that work with this stencil are pretty cool but I wanted to do something just with the lovely flower, so I inked with Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Festive Berries and Crushed Olive. Then I scraped some clear Dreamweaver paste over the stencil after I cleaned the ink off, then I was going to sprinkle with microbeads but I couldn't find them, so I sprinkled a tiny amount of crystal glitter instead.

Then I stamped the Congratulations.

 

Hope you like it, come back tomorrow to see what I did with the matching Filigraphy stamps.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maria. I love the simplicity of this and that little touch of glitter makes all the difference.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Maria, there is such dimension on it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Maria this is truly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Maria. I love using stencils in this way. This stencil and accompanying stamps I have just got to have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely Maria, it's another must have stencil of course xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great use of stencil. love this card xx

    ReplyDelete