Tuesday 9 February 2016

Groovi Tuesday

Evening!

Yep late again...but I have been a busy girly.

So Groovi Tuesday then, I thought id show you a couple of panel designs, I love panels because they can combine a modern look with traditional or retro.

I felt I should be using all oranges and browns on these flowers, but the rebel in me said go for contemporary green, lilac, pink, so it doesn't look like it's come straight from 1975 in this one.

Change of shape and colours now...

This one is a little more retro, I like it!

I used

Funky Henna Groovi border

Half Tone Groovi border

Henna Borders Groovi border

Hope you like them!

See you soon.

 

12 comments:

  1. Love them both - brilliant.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving all the border designs, lovely designs. I received my one day special order today, love the henna border plates xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to play with these new border plates, fab inspiration as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these and yeah the 70's colours wouldn't have suited it as much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning artwork and love the bright colours, just beautiful. I love the new plates, so they've gone straight on to my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Maria, absolutely stunning, the colours are wonderful and the intricate patterns using these groovi's is superb.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are stunning, keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous creations Maria.x

    ReplyDelete