Saturday 22 December 2012

100 years in a queue...

Good morning, actually it's 11.15pm last night!

I thought I would do something constructive while in a phone queue,it's only been 1 hour 23 mins so far,yes really..

So before I start ranting about phone networks here's a card

 

 

Quite appropriate, I may be 100 before I get to speak to a customer service chappy..

I used a cool swirly balloon, miniature corner, and my beloved letterbox kit, all from Claritystamp.

Ink used was Shaded Lilac

Balloons are decoupaged, not sure if you will see it in picture.

 

I got to tell you this, the 'on hold' music is a repeating loop and it keeps playing 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' are they trying to be funny!!! Lol

Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. hello maria,that is teriable.i know what you maen about the music,its alway music you dont like,and gets on your nerves. your poor phone bill,you will, have to keep working. any hints in the craft world,to whats in craft wise for next year. the sploge mat went well. enjoy your holiday time. i see create and craft is on over the hols ,love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Maria, I do hope that you got your phone call sorted out. Enjoy your Christmas all of you and keep bringing us such fantastic work. Hugs. X X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gawjusssss Maria, hope you got it all sorted thats ridiculous. Hugs to you all for christmas and new year xxx

    ReplyDelete