Monday 2 April 2012

New Workshop dates.

Yes 2 posts in a day, shocking I know!
But I thought I would just let you know new workshop dates etc that I have confirmed today.

Saturday 19th May

I will be back at

in Stockton on Tees
There are two classes
10am-12.30pm
1.30pm-4pm
Little bit of messy play including Mica Sprays and other fun stuff!
Susan & Tom have all the details
01642 605117

Thursday 31st May
Another Claritystampers Northwest class
Birkenhead, Wirral
10am-3pm
Line Art watercolouring & Decoupage with Clarity Stamps
Email me for more details

Sunday 3rd June
Thursday class repeated
Saturday 16 June
JGD Crafts
Sutton in Ashfield
Class time to be confirmed
Hunkydory/Spellbinder class
Give Janet a call for more info
01623 557567

The Creative Expressions class in Preston next Saturday is now Full, I am hoping to return on Saturday 5 May, to be confirmed.

I have a couple of places left on the Claritystamp class on Sunday 29th April in Birkenhead.

Ok thats all for today!

4 comments:

  1. You're one busy lady Maria xx
    Can't wait for next Saturday *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative expressions on May 5th pls if it gets confirmed!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, wow that's some work load which l know your'll enjoy:)x

    ReplyDelete