Friday 21 May 2010

Sweet Pea Stripes

I have had to sit around a lot over the last few days with my poorly bits, so i thought i would do some colouring in with my beloved promarkers!! This is a Sweetpea rubber stamped image. I made a mask to cover image so i could sponge background,think it needs to be a bit more vivid but the technique was ok. i was really pleased and then decided to glaze the moon with glossy accents,unfortunately bleedproof paper wrinkles as you can see! never mind,they say you learn something every day-lesson learned.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Maria, beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week however this card is ineligible for the prize as it was uploaded before the challenge went live
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful card love the coloring and all those flowers :) Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, fabulous image and great layout. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Sweetpea rubber stamped image is looking very beautiful. It is a nice image. You really take this challenge seriously and make a lovely card. I impressed by that.

    yellow line paint

    ReplyDelete