Monday 8 November 2010

Bathtime sassy

This is a Digi called Bathtime from Sassy Studios
The ticket sentiment is from Pink Gem

I have coloured with promarkers.
For the bath i coloured then stamped the swirls through a aperture mask,i then glazed using versamark/clear powder-it looks a bit mottled in the pic below but its actually smooth as glass,really nice. I glazed the puddle too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
 Alice in wonderland  #38 Tickets
2 Sisters  #12 Birthday
Delightful challenges   Stitching
Dare to be Sassy  #45 Stitching
Pollycraft #69 Doodling
Anything goes  wk23 Letter B  (Bath or bubbles)
One stop craft challenge #105 Embossing
My partner in crafting crime #15 Use Markers


10 comments:

  1. Great card Maria - love the glossed bath :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,
    Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card image is gorgeous, and I love the colours. There are those flowers again, I'm really going to have to buy them. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are beautiful.. Great card Thanks for playing along with Delightful Challenges. Huggles, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with a great colour scheme. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring... her hair is just fab!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and your flowers!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, that bath looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Cooking it up with Katie and good luck :-)
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Maria - love what you've done with the bath.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely I love the image, lovely Embossing & I love the flowes & leaves too, good luck & thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete